Single piece bracket (mono-block). Manufactured in 17-4ph surgical stainless steel by MIM process
• Establishes a new standard for quality and affordability.
• A Straight Wire bracket system with rounded contours for greater patient comfort.
• Generous under tie-wing areas facilitate ligation with either elastomeric or steel ligature ties.
• Center scribe ‘V’ channel aligns with the long axis for accurate placement and easy removal of ligature ties.
• Designed for error-free bonding positioning due to reference cues with tie wings parallel to the tooth anatomy.
• The central ‘V’ channel parallel to the long axis of the clinical crown ensures accurate placement.
• Promotes faster ligature tie engagement and removal.
• Provides excellent productivity and patient satisfaction at an affordable cost.
• One piece metal injection molded (MIM) brackets
• Fully programmed tooth-shaped designed brackets – a true Straight Wire system
• Compound contour base for optimal bonding
• Micro-etched base for optimal bond strength
• Offset bicuspid bases avoid occlusal interferences
• Faster placement and removal of ligature ties
• Low profile and rounded contour design for patient comfort
• Central ‘V’ channel for positioning bonding reference and faster ligature tie removal
• Permanent ID marking system on the bracket tie wings